Monday, August 3, 2009

icon







In my years of collecting clothing I have always had at least a handful of inspirational figures in mind at any given time that influence what pieces I buy. It can be a musician I'm into or even a client who's style I've grown to know. They all play a role in the process and with every passing month some will change while others will always be there. Having met a few of these icons over the past few years, I'm realizing more and more how they contribute to my personal style and the style of my store. Wether it be the persona they have established, the art they've created, the words and stories they shared, or the music that became the background for my life, they all made an impression. So, I've decided I want to post a new icon from time to time that I'm feeling particularly fond of at the moment.