Wednesday, February 24, 2010

March...



Spring is just around the corner and I'm PUMPED. After 2 straight months of gloomy weather and basically nonexistent productivity, I'm ready to make up for lost time. March is always the early start for Spring clothing and photo shoots. But, I also want to get my house perfectly coiffed and ready for spring night hangs on my huge porch!! So... I sat down yesterday to map out all the sewing projects, furniture and walls to be painted, art to be made, and meetings to be prepared for and my to-do list is LOOOOOOONG. 52 items to be exact. But, for all of you who know me best, this comes as no surprise. I'm a doer. Basically, at a rate of 2 tasks per day, this will be a piece of CAKE. I'll even have weekends off! Plus, I was so excited to have a solid plan (my security blanket) I hit the ground running and I'm already 4 tasks ahead of schedule. What what.