Wednesday, February 3, 2010

steal my wallet= erase my brain.


After a solid productive week last week and a blanket of snow over the weekend... I almost decided to make Monday a snow day. I was pretty certain no one would be shopping in the slush, but I dragged myself out of my warm bed and braved the still pretty slick streets to open the shop. No coffee because I was out of creamer and frozen from shoveling the walkway and porch, I settled in to do some paperwork just in time for a punk ass kid to come in and rob me??? Yep, he paced around asking silly questions for nearly half an hour, violently leapt over my desk to snatch my wallet, and took off running. I'm suspended in a state of disbelief. I've been incapable of focusing on my work ever since. I'm jumpy and paranoid. I'm sad. I haven't done any of my sewing and I spent most of today spacing out. The other part I spent gathering information on replacing my stolen items; i.e. passport, driver's license, social security card. BLAHHHH. Talk about deflated. I wanna sleep for a week, dream sweet dreams of revenge, and wake up with a new ID so I can go out and have a drink. SO MUCH FUN.