Sunday, January 29, 2012

emerging from the pile


Well, we're officially on the cusp of spring. The back and forth of the weather and unpacking of summer boxes has turned my world into something resembling two 18-wheelers full of clothing crashing into each other on the highway. But aside from the mess, its open season for pretty much every style and weight of clothing under the sun and this is the most fun time to get dressed! Though I'm still deep in the layering matrix and piling on baggy knits, I'm also way jazzed on wispy summer cotton and cut-off shorts! Even with the weather getting a little warmer I'm incapable of dressing in fewer than 5 garments at a time. So I'm trading my flannels for chiffon and my coats for chunky cardigans and forging ahead. Here's to the mix!

I'm compelled to savor every last moment during the next couple of months and this will result in hoards of loot in the shop. There's no way it will all fit and you know what that means! Its time for the HUGE annual sale!
Feb 17, 18, and 19 its ON. Get ready!